Be a part of us
With a pinch of work-play attitude, we have crafted our team with utter patience and dedication. We are a bundle of crazy workaholic motivated enough to make things happen. Give your career a kickstart with One Co.work, the most happening place to be at, We are hungry for knowledge. If you too crave for ideas and constant innovation like us, join us on.
We believe in ‘getting it done’. Bring some ideas, a lot of ideas. Share a solution, we already know the problem.
We are dreamers, we try and we make it done. From humorists to philosophers, we are all here. We are the best at what we do.
No matter how many we total up, we are always one.
Your boss allows you to be your own boss and try new things.
If you don’t like being boxed, you can be one of us. Let’s see what best we can have for you. (You can’t forget us once you visit us!)
The City Head will be the head of the city who would manage all the business centers for the city. Someone who could manage operations, marketing, social activities partnership, public relations, P&L, hiring, social media with excellence and help us grow. You need to have out of the box level of creativity and high level professionalism and dedication.
- Indulge with existing centers and add up your creativity to achieve and maintain/grow the level of operations and social engagement.
- Work with existing center managers to plan, set objectives and cross the benchmarks
- Monitor KRAs and identify areas of improvement.
- Analyze and evaluate how improvement can be done on operations side and in our community efforts.
- Spill your creativity in terms of continuous improvement and dissolving bugs.
- Monitor how all centers in the city doing on qualitative front.
- Always high on energy to get into execution whenever needed.
- Confident enough to take up challenges and smart enough to handle trickier situations from the center itself.
- Evaluate our sales and marketing efforts and work minutely with the teams to refine the inputs.
- Plan and execute the marketing and pre booking strategy for new centers that are being set up.
- Help develop our growth strategy in the city in association with the expansion team.
- Coordinate community efforts across the city.
- Establish and maintain PR with partners.
- Engage with mentors, investors, media, and other friends of the ONE co-work family in your city.
- Help reducing the cost of the company and increase revenue without sacrificing the quality.
- 5+ years of experience in consulting, operations management, or marketing.
We are looking for a Sales Director, who will develop key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans. Successful execution of these strategies is required to achieve your financial targets. Sales director duties will include hitting annual targets, building relationships and understanding customer trends.
- Proven sales executive experience, meeting or exceeding targets.
- Previous experience as a sales executive, sales manager or sales and marketing director.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services.
- Proven ability to position products against competitors.
- Demonstrable experience as head of sales, developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Own and hit/exceed annual sales target and accounts.
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives.
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations.
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends.
- Reporting on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts.
Head of Finance
We are looking for Head of Finance to lead all the financial arrangements of One Co.Work and manage the accounts team.
- Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles.
- Prepare budget and financial forecast.
- Conduct month-end and year-end close process.
- Collect, analyze and summarize account information.
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns, balance sheet, profit/loss statement, etc.
- Develop periodic reports for management.
- Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures.
- Keep information confidential and secure them with random database backups.
- Keep up with financial policies, regulation and legislation.
- Tax compliance knowledge.
- Bank reconciliation.
- Working of GST.
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements.
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles.
- Coordinate and complete annual audits.
- Provide recommendations.
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions.
- Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy.
- Meet financial accounting objectives.
- CA with minimum 5-6 years of experience in corporate finance and accounting.
- Should be comfortable with the Indian Accounting Standards.
- Should have experience in handling teams.
- Worked in core accounting role in corporate.
- Should have exhibited passion and drive for their work in previous assignments.
Head of Marketing
We are looking for Head of Marketing who can provide strategic and operational direction to the team including communications, commercial events and competitions and membership services. To elevate and develop our brand through the development of integrated marketing techniques, effective external and internal communications and event marketing. Responsible for the commercial strategy devised to increase revenue.
- Keeping updated about the trends of the market and directing the market research efforts of the company.
- Develop effective and creative marketing and communications strategies and operational plans that are progressive and support organization growth.
- Responsible for the operational delivery and budgeting for all the aspects of the marketing, communications, memberships and events programs.
- Build and deliver branded marketing campaigns mixing traditional and digital media, ensuring key messages are consistently delivered.
- Deliver and deliver a commercial strategy to increase strategy and raise brand awareness.
- Develop and understand CRM system to support membership and participants.
- Ensure all corporate design and visual identity is effectively managed.
- Develop overall events and competitions strategy and delivery structure.
- Working with other members of the senior management team to identify and drive business development opportunities.
- Liaising with other departments to guide a unified approach to customer service, distribution etc. that meets market demands.
- Defining marketing strategies to support the company’s overall strategies and objectives
- Develop a feasible marketing plan for the department and oversee its day-to-day implementation
- Plan and organize marketing functions and operations (product development, branding, communications etc.), and ensure they project the company’s unique “voice”.
- Design and coordinate promotional campaigns, PR and other marketing efforts across channels (digital, press etc.).
- Build a highly efficient team of marketing professionals.
- Create a solid network of strategic partnerships.
- Experience in same field is preferred.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding and experience managing a team.
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills.
- Passion and understanding for entrepreneurial communities.
- Passion and understanding for One CoWork’s mission and values.
One CoWork is looking for an interior designer. Designer will be responsible for creation of vibrant co-working environments, collaborative spaces, and special projects worldwide. Rapid project schedule requires organization, tenacity, and ability to work with others. The person will be responsible for eye catchy and creative layouts.
- Define and maintain an on-brand project in the market.
- Develop layouts and finish packages to insure project approach follows One CoWork brand standards and best practices.
- Develop concept/mood strategies and successfully implement them from concept phase through project execution.
- Identify, select and specify products and vendors that meet brand standards.
- Work closely with internal team to manage (lead times, budgets, quantities and finishes).
- Develop pre-construction/bidding documentation that clearly conveys design intent and documents product and vendor selections.
- Coordinate staging and closeout to insure design intent is executed, maintained and communicated to Logistics Lead and Expansion Lead.
- Clearly and concisely communicate with both internal team members and consultants throughout project duration regarding design concept, design execution and follow through.
- Design development and technical work with minimal guidance.
- Gather inspiration from multiple sources, generating mood packages and translating mood into successfully designed and executed spaces.
- Bachelor's / Master's Degree in Interior Design, Architecture or related field.
- Prior experience in same industry will be preferred.
- Strong understanding of Market and space planning.
- Ability to incorporate metrics (area, pricing, schedule, etc) into design process.
- Proficient in the following programs: MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite, SKETCHUP, AutoCAD, Rhino and Revit.
- Impeccable and concise communication and presentation skills, verbal and written.
- Highly resourceful problem solver and quick learner.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently meet deadlines.
- Strong time management skills and experience managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Reliable, focused, and detail-oriented.
- Self-directed with a high level of initiative and a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Must be fluent in both English and the local language.
Chief Technical Officer
We are looking for a Chief Technology Officer (CTO) to provide sound technical leadership in all aspects of our business. You will communicate with employees, stakeholders and customers to ensure our company’s technologies are used appropriately. Strategic thinking and strong business acumen are essential in this role. We expect you to be well-versed in current technological trends and familiar with a variety of business concepts. If you are also an excellent communicator and public speaker, we’d like to meet you.
- The ability to handle diverse situations, multiple projects, rapidly changing priorities, and leading junior developers.
- Experience in at least one tech team transformation towards better SDLC practices (pair-programming, XP, Scrum, etc.)
- Expertise in IT delivery towards internal and external clients.
- Architecture strength and passion for technology, specifically J2EE stack.
- Experience in product based companies, ideally e-commerce/ new age businesses preferred with experience of at least one end-to-end product life cycle.
- Experience in physical server management such as capacity planning, performance, availability, reliability, DR, security specifically DDoS, networking etc.
- Engineering degree/ masters from a reputed institute.
- Can create scalable architectures, have excellent knowledge of design principles and managing non-functional requirements.
- Self-starter and problem-solver thinking.
- Experience utilizing and extending ETL solutions (e.g., Informatica, Talent, Pentaho, Ab Initio) in a complex, high-volume data environment.
- Strong exposure in Data Management, Governance and Controls functions.
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naïve Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc.
- Be proficient in Machine Learning to include: feature extraction, statistical approaches, linear and non-linear classifiers, and deep learning.
- Ability to present complex information in an understandable and compelling manner.
- Proficiency across the full range of database and business intelligence tools; publishing and presenting information in an engaging way.
- Detail oriented with a commitment to innovation.
- 7+ years of experience in open source technologies and building modern web and mobile applications.
- Proven track record of building large-scale, highly reliable, and highly available cloud based applications.
- Experience in agile software development and in the ScrumMaster role.
- Hand on experience of coding and building Architecture.
- Should have hand on experience of the Python / Java / Node.js / ROR etc.
- Expert knowledge in MYSQL database and Parse. Good working experience for handling third party API.
- Design the UI architecture, interface, and interaction flow of new web and mobile applications.
- Deliver business result and satisfy end-users' goals.
- Develop conceptual diagrams, wireframes, visual mockups and prototypes.
- Direct the visual design of the web and mobile applications.
- Translate business requirements into user cases.
- Design the UI architecture, interface, and interaction flow of new web and mobile applications.
- Methodical approach to problem solving, detail-oriented and observant to quality and timely deliverables.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, people development skills and coaching skills.
- • Proactive, innovative, critical thinker who strives for continuous technological advancement.
- Strategic, flexible, multi-tasking & yet remains hands on.
- Should have knowledge regarding SEO development. Mobile Apps using Ionic Framework.
- Database: MySql.
- Operating Systems: Linux and Windows Hosting.
- CodeIgniter framework for PHP.
- Website design will be responsive to suit all devices.
We are looking for Sales Officer in the coworking industry.
- Handling customer inquiries through inbound calls from various acquisition channels.
- Prospecting for new customers by making outbound calls (Cold and Inbound) to people who have expressed interest in our services or potential customers.
- Work towards/maintain 100% building occupancy through achieving booked tour goals.
- Maintaining leads data and sales records in the CRM.
- Tracking and reporting sales performance including pipeline and acquisition results on a weekly/monthly-basis.
- Master company’s services and offerings to facilitate sales efforts.
- Owning the relationship with leads and operating under minimal supervision.
- Execute strategy and process implemented by the manager.
- 1-3 years’ experience in direct sales.
- Ability and willingness to engage with prospects over calls and mails.
- Confident, eloquent and well spoken.
- Strong listening, communication and consultative selling skills.
- Result oriented & driven.
- Positive “can-do” attitude and strong work ethics.
- Ability to use feedback in a positive way with personal accountability.
- Eager to learn and consistently improve.
- Prior experience in calling is mandatory.
CAKE AND COOKIES
Healthy and happy employees stay longer with the team. We can’t let the hard-found employees go. For that, we try our best to make you feel valued by understanding if there is any health issue or anything else bothering them to fix it at our level.
Work Life balance
We understand your personal space and thus have crafted policies that let you explore the outside environment, hang out with friends and give time to your family & come back to office happy!
We make sure you are updated with all the latest information to proceed with your jobs smoothly. With monthly team meetings and email follow-ups, our employees remain well versed with company rules and policies. Any changes in the rules and regulations are immediately passed on to each individual.
We appreciate efforts
Your efforts would never go unseen and trust us on the rewards and appreciation. There would be incentive schemes for doing the ‘extra’. This ONE ride would sure be a memorable experience for you!